Gallery: Your Workstation SPLIT

Re: Gallery: Your workstation

We finally agree to disagree... Wow... Well, i sure don't care. I am me, Gian is himself, we are all unique people, so everyone needs to get used to that fact. Whether you accept a person for who they are or not should not matter. WHOEVER you are, just have HIGH SELF esteem, and everything will be OK!

or carry a baseball bat around with you and beat the shit outta whoever doesnt agree with you...well thats my method

LMAO!! Ok, money_man is going into the padded cell as soon as LK is stable enough to be released... :D

Or as Al Capone said it.. You get far with a kind word but you get farther with a kind word and a gun.

Giancarlo said:
Or as Al Capone said it.. You get far with a kind word but you get farther with a kind word and a gun.

thats an awesome quote...what if u put a sawed off shotgun into the middle of the baseball bat? would that still count?

Cinderblock walls are considered the most stable and structurally safe walls, after brick. This building has survived six major earthquakes with little or no damage because of its cinderblock. It is very safe, and stable. I'm happy to live in one. It should of been plastered over tho.

Six? I think you mean 1 major, 5 minor. There have not been 6 major earthquakes in the LA area. Only one within the past years.

rakedog has a point there...although wait til "the big one" and you'll find out how safe your cinderblock walls are

dscf08386po.jpg

That is my old faithful Amd k6 333mhz Ibm a pretty cluttered desktop, if your wondering what that white object is behind the PC its a window fan that i have blown on at full blast for xtra cooling, just for fun tho it doesnt really need it.

rakedog said:
Six? I think you mean 1 major, 5 minor. There have not been 6 major earthquakes in the LA area. Only one within the past years.

Considering this building was built in 1953, I thikn you should reconsider this statement, big time. So please spare me the lies.

Back
Top Bottom