What Car Brand Do You Like?

ok... check this...
760li5sg.jpg

and then this...
gt9cl.jpg

except that BMW isnt nicer...its not half as fast, half as good looking, half as much horsepower, half as much aluminum, half as much background, half anything of the "GT" other than it is more luxurious because it is not made for speed and it weighs alot more

AND WHY THE HELL ISNT MAYBACH IN THERE!!!!! that is an amazing car owned by mercedes, which is owned by diamler chysler...ahaha go north america

That's why Audi are better :D Dursch Technik people :D Lol - remmember our German Forbares.

Nah; that BMW will go as fast as those little cars; and cruise at it instead of not. The little cars will only outstrip a BMW on a race court - which hardly anybody buying a car will ever use, and even if, not for long enough to make the extra speed worth it.

Maybach? Is that that really luxurious 21' Car I've been trying to work out what its called?

LMOA!! That is the same BMW my MOM has!! It is very smooth, huge, and VERY POWERFUL!! The 760Li is what we own, and it has a V12..... GT my butt... BMW 760Li pwns!

Lord Kalthorn said:
That's why Audi are better :D Dursch Technik people :D Lol - remmember our German Forbares.

Nah; that BMW will go as fast as those little cars; and cruise at it instead of not. The little cars will only outstrip a BMW on a race court - which hardly anybody buying a car will ever use, and even if, not for long enough to make the extra speed worth it.

Maybach? Is that that really luxurious 21' Car I've been trying to work out what its called?

omfg Maybach is an amazing car...21 speakers, BOSE surround sound, in the larger model the seats can slotch back, hydraulic doors, leather everywhere, largest stock engine of any car, fast as anything in 0-60 considering its weight, curtains go around then windows, wine coolers, lcd screens in the back of the front seats, interent ready, dvd players, flip down hood ornament

its just an amazing car...look it up I LOVE IT!!!! oh and btw in my opinion the BMW does not wni because why pay all that money for that BMW and still have people that can race and win you no problem...also the ford GT is only like $183,000 or very close to it...its jsut an amazing car

You don't buy a car to race with; you buy a car to drive. You buy a racing car to race with.

Yeah - that's the Mercedes I've been looking for!

Maybach%20Blue%201%20-%20800x600.jpg

may8.jpg

Now that is a car! :D That could easily beat these tiny Racing Cars everybody likes - it turns around and charges the cars as they try and lap it - they goes around the track at a leisurly speed with King Arthur Music playing... [stares up into sky...]

Funny K.. Looking at a US Model, considering you're in the UK.

It can beat other racing cars? Stop dreaming.

Back
Top Bottom