IP address 0.0.0.0.0.0

What kind of Internet are you hooked up to? Do you have a direct cable modem connection or do you go through a router?

what have you got you're ip setting switched to in the network connections under TCP/IP in the properties tabs. If you're using the auto function you will need a dhcp server for this to work, otherwise you'll have to set you're ip manually

try this then: Unplug ur connection...i mean pull the plug on ur modem so all power is off, do this while ur pc is off as well. leave all off for a couple mins (only takes about 30secs to reset but just to be sure), then plus everything back in, in this order: modem frist (let it completely turn on and connect..takes about 30 secs)>router second (if u have one, do the same as for the modem, let it connect)>pc's last (if u have more than one). Check ur network settings again to see if u have an IP. If not try again what i wrote up top.

I was going to suggest the EXACT SAME THING TO HIM! Fiend of sourcenessness!!! I just wanted to make sure about typing all of that before knowing his type of NET. Great Job d_source!!

Back
Top Bottom