Gallery: Graphics Cards

Re: Gallary: Graphics Cards

well Lord K, since 64bit doesn't run at 64bit yet, then you can compare it since the Athlon64s are running only at 32bit currently in XP. Dual Core runs DUAL, not single mode. MUHAHA!! that is why they call me a ZEN!

Haha... perhaps. In fact - the difference and advantages of 64-bit over 32-bit is greater than the difference and advantage of Dual Cores over Single Cores on Graphics Cards.

oh yeah baby...
14133125011pt.jpg

damn this is one expensive card though...

is it true the highest amd cpu that is compatible for windows is the 2800+??? because my friend standing right behind me keeps saying it is and i keep saying it isnt..i'd just like you guys to prove me right that a 3400+ will work with windows too

AMD ZEN said:
well Lord K, since 64bit doesn't run at 64bit yet, then you can compare it since the Athlon64s are running only at 32bit currently in XP. Dual Core runs DUAL, not single mode. MUHAHA!! that is why they call me a ZEN!
Haha; the Processors still Process 64-bits, they don't Process 32-bits. So while an AMD 64 isn't as good in a 32-bit environment it still has the advantages of processing in 64-bits over a processor processing in 32-bits.

Now that there - is a card!

well nvids tried to make 512 meg cards and they failed. read a couple reports on how they flamed up after an hour of gaming.

Back
Top Bottom