Gallery: Cases

Yep! I personally admire those people for MODDING like that. That takes A LOT of time and energy. We are LAZY compared to those people, myself included! Those MODDERS deserve our highest respect! They are the true ZENS of computers!

yeah, i wish i had their ability to craft something immense out of an old peice of crap!!Mind you sum of em do amazin jobs has anyone seen the half life 2 modded case!! i'll try and find a link!

OMFG!!!!! I WANT THAT PC!!! OMG!! HOLY (censored)!!!!!! Oh my (censor) God!! WHOA! I would love to have the ability to do that!! WOW! It looks old and rusty!! It looks all metal and spooky awesome!! WOW!! HOLY SHEIZE!!!!

amazin aint it, shame really its valves and valves only. i cant underctand y they dint use a 64 bit amd in it instead of a p4!!!!!

still ,this thing is made to show off half life 2 the game, so y dint they use the best components possible!!

Dunno, they are freaks? LMAO!! AMD Athlon64 4000+ would have been great for that thing, with PCIe x850XT PE card!! And 4GB Ballistix RAM!!

Back
Top Bottom