Welcome a new mod:

Thankyou David...;)

Just want to let everyone know that I have patiently waited to be a Mod here, and remained as a keeper of the Peace.

Thankyou for all the support you guy's give David to this Forum:

Such as helping with reports of bad posts, & helping with Spam control.

Cheers mate's !! :D

Yea I am waiting. Matt amd AMD Zen don't think that I should be mod but heck - I don't think that one of them should be a mod.

NetLight

ill put this as nicely as i can, STFU, i have tried to be nice and keep it in but this is it, if i had my way you would have been banned the day you joined and started spamming your rubbish

for aslong as i can type the words HELL NO, you will not be mod, me and AMD ZEN were hand picked to be mods thats davids choice, if you choose to hates then thats your choice i couldnt care less, me and him have done lodes for this forum and i couldnt give a flying monkeys if you say we are rubbish

GROW UP YOU LITTLE CHILD!! The Green Monster has got its claws deep in your skin!! And here is a warning to you Netlight, I am tired of being hesitant about this, You are NOT over the rules of this forum! So, if you flame again, consider yourself banned!

it was only a rough number!! plus it means my post can be valid for longer, yeah thinking ahead!!! sarcasm is great aint it!!

Back
Top Bottom