Sorry Giancarlo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

alvino

Golden Master
Giancarlo said:
Dude, my vivid flamboyant attitude gets me in trouble sometimes.. and people call me names for it. But hey it is who I am. You just gotta accept it. To tone it down is to hide who I am.

You're right. I should accept who you are. Hell, I'm sometimes ignorant and hypocritical too (probably passed down from my mom), and I admit it. Look...I just wanted to apologize to you. Accept it or not, I just want to start fresh. Feel free to remind me if I start getting annoying in a annoying way... Ah hell...you'll probably still hate my guts, but I just want to do what I think is right.

Word !! The world is full enough of fighting, just turn on the news & that's all you hear about...

Life is too short to let it rob you of your Joy & Happiness.

Mr. Mixx!! You got MOD, GJ!! YEAH! Congrats!

And Alvino, that was very noble of you. I am very proud of you. :D Amen to peace!

now wht the fuk was the point in that u greatfull shit BAN me MOD if you want to just wanted to say HOW STUPID CAN A PRIK GET. WELL done ALVINO for appologizing, you no what i would be happy if alvino did that to me but we aint got nothing against each other now seeing this thread, and post of what you said GIAN thats stupid and at least alvino had the GUTS to post a sorry thread just to you. u retarded shitface

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom