Gallery: Cases

Well you need to have some metal heh.. so I figured.. why not copper? Maybe it is too heavy.. I don't know...

HELP!
I am looking a the Tsunami case and making a computer but I only have £300. I am buying the Athlon XP 3200+, 512MB 184Pin DIMM PC3200 DDR RAM Non-Parity CL3, Gigabyte SoA nForce 2 ATX A L R,and the Thermaltake Tsuanmi case. It all costs £277.61 inc VAT and delievry charges.
However I need to know more about the Thermaltake Tsunami case.
Questions
1) There is a front panel which swings open but I am worried that if I buy fan controllers the controls/knobs will not fit, because the front panel may hit the controls. Will this happen or not?
Please refer to http://www.techtastic.ca/reviews3/tsunami.html, however I would like to buy the black coloured version.

2)It says in the features that the mainboard/formfactor is Extended ATX. Will a normal ATX board such as the one I am going to buy, fit into the case?

3) Can any PSU fit into the case?

4)I cannot decide which one to get, the one with or without the side window?
I do like the idea of adding cold cathode tubes and LED's, but at it looks like it is missing a whole side panel! The one with the side panel looks complete however the modification aspect is not very broad.
Reply as soon as possible.
HELP

1) That's a very good question. That's why I suggest getting this:

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-998-202&depa=0

That's a fan controller with buttons, not knobs. :)

2) It probably should fit, but you may want to check with other posters here. I'm not to sure. What are the dimensions of the motherboard and is there any specification on the dimensions of the space in the case?

3) Typically yes, any PSU should fit in the case.

4) For looks, I would get the one with the side window.

Gian........it called DIY... Some people have the urge to make THEIR OWN cases, instead of just buying them like so many of us do. I highly respect those kind of people.. Those cases may be ugly, but they are really really cool to the person that makes them, and you get a more intiament connection with your PC when you MOD like that. They are TRUE MODDERS in everysense of the word.

Back
Top Bottom