Click-Click-Click-Click-Durk

Click-Click-Click-Click-Durk are the noises my computer has decided to make after all its been through I hate to say this
because this computer has had its moments but I officialy dub this computer dead. After running windows XP ona computer
designed for ME and when it was bought noone (me) realized how much intel blew (and still does) compared to AMD and the fact
that this was bought when pentium 4 first came out and was a "really good" computer and that when someone would say 128mb RD RAM
u would literally shit urself in awe.I think this computer is going to have to be considered a ::cringes:: internet surfing only
computer **tear**.
thank u for taKING UR TIME to read this post that probably means nuthing to u. in my signature are my computer specs.

lol my nan did the same thing...bought a 1.3ghz celeron about 4 years ago or so...it was amazing compared to everyone else in the family who, comparing the highest of their computers was a weak 600mhz pentium 3.

oh to answer your question I think its probably done..i wouldnt put any money into it..just keep it as a keepsake..or fill it full of firecrackers or DYNAMITE!!!:D adn blow it to crap!...then bury it in your backyard with a R.I.P sign

I didn't know you could get P4's @ 1.3GHz. OH well, sounds like your HD is on the way out, how old is it?

hd is fairly new its a maxtor maybe a year and a half old cuz we bought a new one since we have had it. and the bad part is is well this is my bros comp and hes givin it to me cuz hes bulidin his this summer so until i build mine i get this. betetr than nothin

meh, could be corrupt file in windows, my hdd did that, only for one start up, then i had to restart with winxp cd in, i guess it automatically replaced the file, cuz i didnt do any kind of repair or nothin, but yeh, might be windows file

I have the Same PC!! P4 1.3GHz 423pin with RDRAM! I am on it right now, except with a new 1.7GHz processor and 640MB RDRAM PC1066 and a 40GB HD!!

Back
Top Bottom