Gallery: Your Workstation SPLIT

Re: Gallery: Your workstation

They are all blowing in the right direction. I don't really worry about it now that CMOS doesn't shut my computer off anymore.

Here are two more.. I need to do some cleaning of my room, but that's alright..

workstation2.jpg

workstation3.jpg

nice boat, i want one of thos, cept i want mine in a bottle, and no offense, ur room reminds me of my skool, with the cinderblock walls and all

Cinderblock walls are considered the most stable and structurally safe walls, after brick. This building has survived six major earthquakes with little or no damage because of its cinderblock. It is very safe, and stable. I'm happy to live in one. It should of been plastered over tho.

They are really cheap now.. I got a Casio Exilim 4.0 megapixel one.. five ounces it weighs.. ;)

I'll take this opportunity to ask you. Do you still hate me? I hope you read my apology to you...

It really doesn't matter Alvino.... I mean, not to be mean or anything; It DOES NOT matter what others think about you, just be a nice person and ignore any of the evils. I have my eye on several people on here. CF will not fall apart because of them. Alvino, just be yourself, and be a good person like I know you are, and everything will be OK. :D

It shouldn't matter what other think of you, so yes I agree with AMD ZEN on that one. I think low of you and I think you are a bad person. But who cares?

Back
Top Bottom