Price this

ya, wut kina gfx card u ahve?
cuz if u gonna get a gfx card too, u could go ahead and get a nforce 4 ultra mobo, which has pci E, and then u can get a ati gfx card, cuz sli is unstable...

says in my sig..but meh i got a 9800 pro 128mb all-in-wonder..works flawlessy..except the stupid cpu blows my ass...thing was one year ago i knew nothing about computers and bought this because the guy told me it would play any game out there...that was with a 64mb int video card..lol I should kick his ass...so far in one year i've spent $3600.00 on this thing upgrading it when i should have just built it from scratch in the first place.

oh i plan on just using my AGP video card..i'll get my dad to buy me a better one on my birthday..hee hee hee im so cheap

EDIT: lol my bad that was teh 850 lol, im dumb, tis pci E only, the x800 pro is the card for u lol, rite around 400 i think on newegg

lol believe me he can afford it...only question is..will he, he better or i wont be happy...that an american site? I think it is because that card in Halifax Nova Scotia costs i think an amazing $999.99 last time i checked

hmm..
if i knew if PCI-Ex was gunna take over the market i would buy it right now...then get my dad to get me a PCI-E video card...But AGP is coming out with their 16x bus speed arent they soon?

no, lol agp isnt a company, its just the type of port taht teh gfx cards use, the new one is pci E which IS 16x, highest agp will go is 8, so pci E is the way to go

oh i know AGP isnt a company..i ment isnt there supposed to be motherboard with AGP 16x sometime this year? because if there is they will own PCI-Ex cards

uhhh actually if agp 16x does come out, it will be the exact same as PCI E cuz pci E is already 16x, and i believe pci E is what ev1 is converting to

Back
Top Bottom