Gallery: Graphics Cards

Re: Gallary: Graphics Cards

pff they still have very nice mid-range cards...look at the 9800pro...it may not be the best but it'll play half life 2 without glitching or why would they have used that card to show it to the world

They have some nice mid-range cards... yeah.. but Nvidia just PWN THEM in that aspect. They get totally PWNED in that market. My card is mid-range (mid-upper range maybe)... but it just PWNS the closest comparable ATI cards.

Giancarlo said:
They have some nice mid-range cards... yeah.. but Nvidia just PWN THEM in that aspect. They get totally PWNED in that market. My card is mid-range (mid-upper range maybe)... but it just PWNS the closest comparable ATI cards.
I'd stil rather pay the extra money for the ATI card...I dunno but i perfer ATI to Nvidia... although i've never really seen a good Nvidia card in action either..only a 64mb MX420 which is far from good...made by ASUS...looked nice though...like a goldish yellow

The only thing I like about ATI is their All-In-Wonder series. Those things are cool. :)

lol i have a 9800 pro all in wonder and i love the thing...although i'm thinking of getting on the pci-e bandwagon when i go amd...i would like to have a ati x850...sigh...

marcmarteleira, how much are you paying for this Ultra??? If it is over $510, you are getting ripped off!!

BTW Lord K, don't compare a DUAL CORE to a single core... That is far from fair!

Gian, the x800 series are GREAT cards, and ATi is making them far cheaper with their new 90nm technology... I turned to the ATi side when I saw the light of good from them, and the light of evil from nVidia.. The FX series SUCK at DirectX!!! The 6 series are very very good cards, but nVidia is FAR TO HASTY with their marketing (aka SLi...) They need to test things further before releasing it! ATi does that. All of their cards are excellent and HIGHLY stable! I am growing more and more fond of ATi since I saw the power of the x800 series and especially the x850XT PE!

Back
Top Bottom