Opteron Vs XeonGuess who wins this one.

I liked Anandtech - but they have no Itanium Benchmarks at all - which is what we should be putting against Opterons; Xeons are in their own little market for extreme PCs and low Servers.

I imagine we've all seen the Top 10 Server Systems List? :D Does anybody recall how many are Itaniums, and how many are Opterons?

different leage.. you cant even buy dedi servers, never mind motherboards for the things.

lol one day, ima win the lotto, and have a dual cpu, mobo for opterons, and get 2 2.6ghz dual cores :) and then ima get the first/best dual core gfx card from ati when tehy make it, and tehn..... and then.... ima go get a couple phase change coolers, one for each cpu, and then one to cool the case :)

just lettin ppl kno ...

dude..opterons are no gaming beast...a server beast my friend. :p

camers what happend with AMD's forums m8 nether heard what happend after what was the proplem i no you have good webservers so just wondering what happend, and your from scotland were in scotland i play the PS2 online and i have alot of SCOTTISH mates on there you may no them o well i wud love to play with you on PS2 online, reason why? because i love scottish there so funny on ps2 online gaming, i play socom 2 online.

y buy a card off of ATI..If i ever win im putting 50 million of it into stocks and im insuring it..that way when i lose ill get it all back...plus if i make it big ill buy ATI and DESTROY NVIDIA!AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

thought you would like to know who you would be buying the card from

omfg scottish people are the funniest ever, always coming up with the strangest come-backs

Back
Top Bottom