Gallery: Cases

oooh lol sorry giancario (man you name is soo aqward for a dyselecsic (cant spell lol) like me!!) its welll nice man really good stuff :)

when i spent 180 to get some guy to fix my comp, the guy who mest up on the ram after laffin at me about how i had it in, which was the correct way, lol he did good job at wiring, i wanta clear acrylic case, or one that is UV orange acrylic lol, tehy are sooo pimp

clear acrylic cases are amazing man :) just sometimes can abit hard to hide case wires ect also my m8 had one and it scratched really eaily :s orange sounds well sweet though :)

if they conduct heat poorly, wouldnt that actually be good, lol, i thot the idea was to keep things FROM getting hot, and keepin em COLD, not makin em HOT

I mean I messed up how I said that.. lol... I meant.. they do not transfer heat well. Aluminum is far better.. in fact the best out there.. unless you have a copper case (is there such a thing lol). Copper transfers the heat the best (hence why many HSF are copper based)... hey that's an idea.. a copper ATX case..

lol, ill make a copper case next year, sell it to ya for 100 bux, :) mebbe more depending on how much it will cost me to make

cuz, they all plastic, 2 who need a hair dryer, 3 noise, 4 too much work making the grid of metal and having the slots and evthing connecting with jsut a "grid", 5 WTF!!! lol ill maek one out of ice, how bout i do that?

Back
Top Bottom