Serious Suggestions

Dynamix

Fully Optimized
Recently the forums have been getting heavy i would like to make some comments.

1.Ive been to a few forums i have never seen threads that members Post material like "i wanna be mod. i think i should be mod" the moderation and David should have a stricter attidude on this most forums usually say "Dont ask to be a mod, if we need you we will ask you not the other way around"

2.The mods should be able to handle constructive critism and just do there Job and be part of childish arguments and certainly shouldnt send abuse back, not mentioning any names but i think it may just be a strating thing, but should avoid this in the future!

3.Mods shouldnt have custom avatars! Why are they special? No there same as everyone else (except Airiox And Matt who deserver it:D)

3.Members shouldnt flame each other.

4.Members should not threatin to leave just because they dont get their own way.

5.Members under the age of 13 shouldnt be allowed on the boards As its law (check with any decent lawyer) and if they do they should be asked to sign a COPPA form singned by the parents, if the law found out under 13S were using this forums they wouldnt be too happy!

I doubt my comments will even be read never mind acted upon but anyway putting my opinions across.
Regards
Dynamix

yep, everything is in place, exept the AV thing.

I would have to say that being a Mod here is a job, a job requires a title, and a title deserves an avitar.

It is a great comment. The Avatars... well... maybe, maybe not, lol, none of the Moderator's Avatars are off putting are they? And members who think they are can e-mail David (don't PM him - he doesn't get them :D)

Members under 13... of course there are legal considerations but while they say they're 13 in their form its their problem not the Forum's.

Yeah, sounds good to me. AV's have been discussed in numerous threads so no real preference there, up to David on that one, lots of mixed opinions.

Yeah, all the MODs AVs are acceptable and decent. I LOVE MINE SO MUCH! And Lord Ks is cool also! As far as 13 yr old thing goes, it is true.

Back
Top Bottom