Who Should Be Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, my vivid flamboyant attitude gets me in trouble sometimes.. and people call me names for it. But hey it is who I am. You just gotta accept it. To tone it down is to hide who I am.

Slayer said:
Although I could quite frankly sit here and give a 10 page essay on who I think and don't think should be Moderator around here, as David fully knows, I have to agree with Giancarlo.

You need someone neutral to the dumb flamewars, someone neutral to other members. Having a bias Moderator within CF won't help anything or anyone at all, and will, if anything, create more tension between the members. Also though, the new Moderator doesn't necessarily need to be good at helping; ideally you just need someone with good social skills who can look at both sides of the argument before taking action. However, favouritism is probably the biggest thing - jealousy among members does nothing but increase the chance of flame wars.

... Just my opinion.

its good to here your common sence again mate

now lets get over who should be mod
end of story staff decide not membrs
that vote above is alode of bull s**t

add my name to it
i pass it through a few school friends and other mates
and oh look i have 200 votes

NOW lets have some fun

i say Matt FOR PRESIDENT w00t

Giancarlo, I think you should get banned before LK does, I also think you should stop hinting that LK should be banned, Stop trying to get him banned, and stop implying that CF would be a better place without him.

A lot of valued members and guru's are leaving this place right now, And I think that instead of losing valued people, We should get rid of the troublemakers.....

ok everyone shut up

get over other members get over your self

Matt FOR PRESIDENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom