Who Should Be Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIGHT CYA LATER GUYS AND GIRLS I AM OFF THIS FORUMS time 2 go 2 another forums, AND ALVINO ill get in touch with u on MSN c which forums u are at.

Gian you should clear you PM box so I can tell you to stop flaming or you will face a 1-3 day ban.

We can't go on closing threads with relevent points in them because people don't agree with one and other. No offense to you AMD Zen; but closing this thread is just going to get people onto another thread.

Most of us remmember Bluto - we had the same problem with Bluto - Giancarlo remmembers. Giancarlo for those who don't remmember was the most livid Anti-Bluto person there was. Few people liked Bluto and he was banned for it. If you don't seriously calm down Giancarlo I will ban you myself and be done with it; its what you had us do with Bluto is it not? I personally think you are fine - I'm probably the only one in the Forum who thinks your comments are great fun to read and debate to; but I liked Bluto and he had to leave. You of all people should understand what the members want from you because of your time against Bluto; if you don't do that its really going to be easier for us to ban you than to loose half a dozen great Members to you. It is scary the comparisons between yourself and Bluto - you have about as many posts and you had been here for just as long now; you both have been going on less lately, and left for a little while, you are both disliked by more than half and liked by a good sized chunk too including myself. I think you should think about that seriously before you make a post after you read this. Because if your post after this is not apologetic to the people you have insulted I will have to see if I can ban you.

Slayer's at the top of my list to come back! :D Doesn't really matter though - he'll always be the greatest Moderator of Computer Forums.

Is Mixx a Moderator yet then?

LK, if anything you are the one who should ban yourself. I'm trying to be civilized, but you go after me everytime you have a chance. And when I demolish your argument ;) you get all pissy. That's not my fault. You shouldn't ban someone who is challenging your arguments. I don't care what members think of me. I am just here to assist people in building computers. I could care less what other long time members think of me. You should resign, LK. You aren't doing your job right.

I'm trying to help people who are new at computers.

Don't you ever dare compare me to Bluto. He was a homophobic troll. Additionally, yes I am sorry to those who I insulted. But don't expect me not to challenge you.

Now back off, LK. I don't think you are fine. I think you are not up for the job of mod.

Generally I don't; but if I don't think you're right of course I do. Its only natural and generally our debates are based on opinion and neither of ours are going to change but however wins - even if it is you all the time [cusses :D] in the debate I would generally hope those who take the time to read it and don't just think oh bloody hell its Giancarlo and Lord Kalthorn at it again will learn something - or indeed join in. As far as I can tell its impossible to be pissy in text.

You should do that then; we've all seen you're good at it. What members think of you is important basically; and how you react to members is important. You pushed on Bluto over and over in that sense; his reaction to members was not often pleasant; and that's why we banned him, if your reaction to members is no better why are you any better? The problems arise from that and most of our members do not have the bloated sense of self-respect and personality that we have and some others have here - they cannot take your insults of them lightly and throw debate back at you without resorting to swearing or flaming.

I'm still not sure of your definition of a Moderator... but whatever we have already worked out I am a Moderator - and how that affects you I do not know because I in respect to you have never used Moderator powers to do anything.

I'm not sure how you cannot see the comparisons between yourself and Bluto; in a Forum sense not in a belief sense of course.

I think we should know how many Moderators you're after David?

Okay whatever you say, Lord Kalthorn. If you said to jump into a muddy lake, I wouldn't do it. I know some around here would do so. One thing you shoudl know about me: I'm vivid, flamboyant and you're gonna have to live with that.

I like your vivid flamboyantness - it makes everything so much more fun.

Others don't get along with the vivid in your face direction of you commentary. You just need to tone it down and be less rude basically to everybody; that is all we need from you to stop the flaming on both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom