Who Should Be Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? The most unhelpful? You go fucking ask all the people I helped with in the General Hardware and Software section. All you do is just go around saying that AMD or nVIDIA is superior. BTW I never denied that I went on a insulting spree. It was only directed towards you.

EDIT>>>Sorry about that. That so called "member" pisses me off.

Alvino, leave it! You can't win against Gian, I have faced that reality, so pls don't argue with him anymore.... I am trying to be nice about this, but I mean what I say! STOP IT NOW!

alvino said:
Really? The most unhelpful? You go fucking ask all the people I helped with in the General Hardware and Software section. All you do is just go around saying that AMD or nVIDIA is superior. BTW I never denied that I went on a insulting spree. It was only directed towards you.

I'm the one who is helping people in the General Hardware and Software section. I hardly see you in there. I have helped people on decisions on what to get numerous times. I even helped AMD ZEN, my avowed opponent, a bit. I backed myself up when talking about AMD (with links). I haven't said anything much about nVIDIA. In fact I'm concerned about their strategy. Only directed towards me? You aren't too intelligent are you?

You see, either I am going to close this thread or Airiox will... So no more flaming and argueing over CRAP, or no more thread to do it in...

AMD ZEN THIS IS MY THREAD ok BAN 1 of them i have just wrote i am not happy with GIAN and alvino, alvino your my freind plz for me stop it.
I dont wont this closed down and you dont have 2 help on this forums its a social lounge as well.
NOW STOP THE F**KING FLAMING BYE if you 2 dont PAK IT IN I AM LEAVING THE FORUMS 4EVA

AMD ZEN said:
I agree, and if this flaming doesn't stop, I WILL CLOSE this thread. Slayer! Hi! Long time no see! Hey, what about you coming back as a MOD???

Somehow I dont think I'm on the top of too many peoples list to become Mod again. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom