Wat is up with my pc and its POST??

Eww... The mobo is fried... I just noticed that.. Uh oh... Sry man, it detected half the processors speed... NOT COOL!

ahh i noticed that necromancer, i'm not sure, the only chance i managed to get in the bios it said the fsb was set at 100 and that explains it, i dont know y its set it as that!!! strange!

I recieved an email from gigabyte and they have sed that i can get a replacement but its gonna cost!!?!?!?!

well i emailed back and asked how much it will be, it might only be a few pounds for delivery!!! well i hope so!

lol ya, always gotta pay S&H lol, company dun wanna pay too much, and what u might have done is when u installed the new psu, something "metal" might have fallen onto the mobo, such as metal shavings etc, from screws and what not, gigabyte is normally cool tho, the tech support is nice as hell, some lady emailed me the new bios ver and evthing, but i ended up shorting th board and RMAing from new egg to find out they were out, so i had to get the msi which was nolonger on sale, GD! lol newegg one and only travesty with me :) damn xmas sales dun last long enuff, anyways, if u called em from wher ever u live, u might have been in a different time zone :)

well i ant had an e-mail back, stupid gigabyte, i'll give em a ring tommorow after i've been flying!!

I just got an email off gigabyte that sed it would cost £18.20 to get it replaced!! Is this acceptable, i'm gonna have one more go eith their techsupport then i'm sending it back!!

Back
Top Bottom