Pentium 4 with SLI?

ok this is crap...where i live my radeon 9800 pro all in wonder costs $345.00 when its on sale..and the regular 9800 pro 128mb non all in wonder costs like $400.00..i should become an american

AMD ZEN said:
Maybe because neither of those sites compare to Opterons..... Here, have a looksy..

Ok, dare to compare LK...
http://www.amdboard.com/opteron_competition.html
That's from AMD Board and it only compares single things - it goes into no detail. My sites were not comparing anything - they were talking about the power of the Itanium2 for Businesses the other was a list of the Top 10 Server Setups - Opteron wasn't in any of them :D

A Good representation of Itanium2 is in here which though not referring to Opteron because it was not in the Market at the time it does show some comparisons. SPECfp2000 scores of 1356 more than 2 years ago are another good sign here

I really can't find anything less than 2 years, 3 years old! However; for you to securely say Itanium2 is worse - find throughput ratings or price per performance ratings on an Opteron Set up. They won't beat Itanium2's 707,000 and $9 per tpmC from over one and a half years ago!

Back
Top Bottom