AMD vs Intel vs Apple (NO FLAMING!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I care why? LMAO!! I will keep the prices nice... But, I think I will leave AMD and Intel and ATi and nVidia alone, and just take some of their engineers on my payroll, and have them develop my company to be THE SINGLE MOST POWERFUL IN THE WORLD!!!

hehe fair play to you zen, I know it aint ever gonna happen so hell with it, I'll support you :)
..and if it does, can I have 10% and full-time holiday paid employment?

Mal said:
whereas oligopolies / monopolistic competition provide maximum consumer benefits and fastest technological growth :)

No they don't. In fact there is no such thing as a private sector monopoly. Even Microsoft has competition. But speaking hypothetically, a monopoly in the private sector would be highly inefficient and would NOT PROVIDE THE FASTEST TECHNOLOGICAL GROWTH.

Monopolies exist in the public sector and are highly inefficient.

AMD ZEN said:
Well, then we will grow slowly, but increase man labor and research to counter balance things.. HA! I wiN!!

No you don't.

Maybe if you took economics classes you would understand why your idea can't work.

I am in AP Economy... You do realize that this is all one big joke, although I do plan on starting my own corporation, I am just joking around... LMAO!! :D

AMD ZEN said:
I am in AP Economy... You do realize that this is all one big joke, although I do plan on starting my own corporation, I am just joking around... LMAO!! :D

I was in AP classes in high school.. they were a joke. Not even up to actual college classes in the difficulty.

Well, our systems are different over here, I am in ACP as well, so I am getting college credit for all my AP classes through Purdue University.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom