Who Should Be Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, several of the MODs think we do need more, so it is up to David. I think Mr. Mixx and Cobra at least. Alvino currently is gone, so when he come back, sure.

Define Professional?

You seem to want somebody who's been on here for a while but who is completely impartial to yourself and anybody agreeing with you; and is harsh to everybody against you.

Sounds a bit like you :D I think Giancarlo should be Moderator! It would shut him up.

I suggest the mod should be chosen more on timezone. So possibly one that lives on the Western Coast of the USA. or Australia but dont think we have any quality members from AU.

Since I am the only one on at certain times of the day. When the UK and East Coast are quietly napping.

So I guess that leaves Gian as a possible candidate.

................................................Um no!! I have one!! He lives in New Zealand!!! Charchris!!! He would make a great MOD along with Mr. Mixx.. Sure he is new, but he is a great guy, and is on here alot. And if he was a MOD, he would be on even more!!

Lord Kalthorn said:
Define Professional?

You seem to want somebody who's been on here for a while but who is completely impartial to yourself and anybody agreeing with you; and is harsh to everybody against you.

Sounds a bit like you :D I think Giancarlo should be Moderator! It would shut him up.

No I don't want the job. I already said I not.

Professional:

1) Someone who can do the job neutrally

2) Not Lord Kalthorn, opposite of Lord Kalthorn, etc

You should shut up.

well a mod from New Zealand/Australia would be good since they are up at the opposite times the UK is.

Such as, as the UK gets ready for bed AU/NZ are waking up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom