Flaming, Leaving, Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could've just edited the cuss part.

EDIT>>> BTW Good point. Although I hate Giancarlo, I shall cuss no more (unless provoked).

Cussing isnt against forum rules. Flaming is though. Yes I coudl have edited just the flaming. I even stopped on your post but just decided that if you hadnt flamed i wouldnt have needed to edit it so I just took it all out.

Alright. You're the boss.

EDIT>>> Actually, you're more like the assistant boss. LOL

Lol.. well I should point out that if someone leaves.. they won't care much if mods dislike Leave threads, because they won't be there to suffer the consequences.

AMD ZEN said:
Correct. Airiox, if you want, I can help inforce it, or is this just an "Airiox" thing?

Well its just something I have done to get them to shutup so...

Also Flaming falls in line with insulting others. Or personally attacking them. Examples that have already been used in this thread that I edited out are "idiot" "moron" and "fucktard". :D

airiox said:
If you cant keep your mouth shut and be the better man/woman and let some thing pass like they never happend, then we are better off without you. Every member is sick of the Flaming. If you are the cause of a Flame War or flame back, then I will give you a PMed warning. Once you reach a certain threshold (2-3 a week) then I personally will give you a two day ban.

----------------------------------------

If you plan to leave the forum for any reason. Dont make a thread about it just leave or PM your friends or talk to them through IM. If I see anymore "I am leaving" threads, I will post a :Yawn: and promptly close the thread.

---------------------------------------

If you dont like a mod, TOUGH. Stop making threads and polls about it. Feel free to tell them you hate them though IM or PM. They were made a mod for reasons and you shouldnt argue with it. If anyone makes a I hate a MOD/member thread I will ban you for 3 days without warning.

Lets all be nice and follow these simple guidlines. Alright?

Get it Got it GOOD.

Airiox i think you are the most mature and best mod, YAY!
i totally agree with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom