AMD in 2006...

AMD has already taken over, now they are just slowly tightening their grip on Intel. Intel will have their dumb dual core crap out, and AMD will have their AWESOME DUAL CORE stuff out. Go AMD!!

Intel can release a 64bit chip if they want, but it would take them years to put HT on one, so it will pale in comparison to the AMD chips. Plus, they cannot do an integrated memory controller at all. BOO INTEL!!

Does everyone know who craig is B/c i some times say death to seinior Craig, He is the CEO if INTEL,
Just to clea things up

you know when Intel goes bankruped and files for a chapter 11 is will be laughing, siting on a log playing Half-life 3 ;) smoking the finest pipe weed in the shire.

lol! well a didnt know who craig was! diny pay much attention to anything intel no more! did read an article earlier though saying how intel is "improving" its "leading" mobile perforance chip - centrino

now lets all have a laugh at craig for that one :D

LMAO!! Go the Shire, DIE INTEL AND CRAIG!!! AMD pwns all, and will overtake them soon enough. IT is just a matter of time, as AMD suffocates them slowly... With an iron fist around Intel's windpipe, slowly clenching the fist of technology on it, closing the windpipe ever so slowly... Breathing, breathing, and then no breath at all.....

WOW, that was serial killer material there... SPOOKY!! :D I am INTEL SERIAL KILLER!! DIE INTEL!! LMAO!! :D

Yes, well you live in indi and i live in NY, Ok, I will bring the explisive you supply the small arm, well will be the Unitel AMD Militia,
"We will fight for Cpu freedom and Hold your PC's high, It radeon And AMD or dieeeeeeeee,
Evan w/ Guns dun dun dun,"

That is my inturpritation of Cows with guns, Type it in on google, wtch is very funny.

OH, here is a great google trick BTW. This is way off subject, but still. Here goes. Go to google, and type in
French military victories . Then hit Im feeling lucky! Watch what happens!!

lol maybe you should make an appoinment with someone!

go to little group...stand up.... hello my names zen and im a hate-intel-aholic

:D

humm, hes not the only one w/ problem you know jay8990 :) muaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhhahahahhahaha

The_Necromancer said:
.............It radeon And AMD or dieeeeeeeee,
..........,"
QUOTE]

but i like my nvidia :D

its intel with the real problems though! "leading centrino" lol!!!

Back
Top Bottom