new case

I like that Zalman coolers alot, but still am partial to Thermaltake's cooling (especially BigWater Liquid Cooling!!!)

BTW, those pink lights hurt my brain... EWW pink :D

hey It was the Cheapest one That looked Ok, just to put your mind at ease I bought a different Light set, Now its red.

LMAO!! I know you did! God, I feel sorry for you! The pink rays of death piercing your poor virgin eyes, ruining your soul as they rape your corneas!! NO!!! WHY!!!! WHY CRUEL WORLD!!!!

virgin who said i was a virgin, perhaps if you mean that I have never been excuse my language "skull fucked", then you are right, if you mean I have never been laid, you are also correct in you assumpitions, :(

LMAO!! Ok... No, I was refering to your eyes as being virgin to the bright colors of pink (pure evil in otherwords..) BUt ok, thx for embarrassing yourself to no end... LMAO!! JK!! :D

well, I am only 15 i still have a few year's, As for you the age of sexual incinatrion has passed you will go to the nether world of Endless virininging thingy or where ever they go.

Well sir, I am no virgin, but ok. I am almost 18 BTW. Germany does that kinda thing to you, especially when alcohol is involved. :D

Back
Top Bottom