CSS books?

Eyes0nly

Baseband Member
I'm in the market for a CSS book that covers just about everything that CSS has to offer, I was leaning towards this book CSS: The definitive guide anyone recommend this one or know of a better one?

Cheers,
Eyes0nly

EDIT: Now I get you guys I took out the refID.

No one I went to amazon.com and did a search under books for CSS and clicked on the link that amazon spewed out...So I don't have a clue what your talking about?

Eyes0nly said:
No one I went to amazon.com and did a search under books for CSS and clicked on the link that amazon spewed out...So I don't have a clue what your talking about?

soz, it is just that some websites make money from your orders if you use there link given :eek:

but surely it make no odds to you or him if some third party site makes a penny on a book that he buys, all said and done he did use the referes site to find the book, (Used his bandwidth incurred his costs etc...)

what if nobody clicked through Davids links on this site, but cleverly coppied the addresses without using the referer links, advertising, and the referer benefits are what keeps many sites alive today.

a prime example is google, which relies on refere links as it's primary source of income.

Lol; advertising for money is not right. You advertise because you like something and think others should try it - not to get money.

It just a fact of life,

consider this,
David spent time making and administering this site.
spent money buying and registering the name.
Pays name maintanance bi-yearly
buys the server (or rents server space)
buys rack space, (or has his own building on which he has to pay maintanance).
has to rent a connection
and pays for bandwidth...

By reading your reply I used some of his bandwidth (that has to be paid for).
it is paid for by the advert at the top of the page.

with all the fuss that was around here with referal schemes and Ipods, it seems strange that the current advert (mobilephones4all.com) links to a site selling masivly reduced rate phones all thanks to it's referal schemes...

Back
Top Bottom