A google browser?!?!?!?!

d_source said:
u made a web browser or web page? To create the actual browser has to be difficult, no?
lol. yeah, it was our final project... hard indeed. but it was massive fun. our teacher was reallly good too, so he made sure taht he didnt give us any easy ways out. if we had a bug, then we had to find it and fix it. only if we were utterly hepless then would he make a suggestion. but yeah dude. i did.

no. it was in visual bacis.net. oh man. i loved that class. not a dull moment.

jac006 said:
no. it was in visual bacis.net. oh man. i loved that class. not a dull moment.

So i am gonna take it that ur a programmer? How long does it take to create a web browser and do u still use it? WHat is it comparable to?

oh yeah. you could do whatever you wanted to the browser. just one rule: make it a browser. not anything else. yeah. best summer in a while (besides maui)

Well, google is great, and Froogle is awesome! I found a brand new x850XT PE on froogle for $460!! I mean, who does that? ANSWER- FROOGLE! :D

I have everything google, including Gmail, google desktop, google search bar (Built into FF 1.0), and use Google image search, froogle, and groups to do everything! ME LOVE GOOGLE/FROOGLE

Back
Top Bottom