mcafee or norton?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont kno about that. i just use norton everything internet secutiry becuase it's very thorugh. i just recently a tech magazine called pc mag, incidently, and it had an article about macafee, saying how hte program sometimes didn't catch all viruses and was slow on the update for news of new virueses. of course, i dont think it mentioned anything about the firewall, say i cant say anything.

yeah, ive heard sygate is good. but use norton if you can. imusing it now and let me tell you, my comp is protected.

slow at what? virus scanning? of course it's slow. i ahve visual basic and anything i use is slow!

I mean that it slows your computer down while Mc Afee does the same but not at the degree Norton does

yeha, well, wahtever. ive been using norton now for almost 5 months. it works nicely. of course, macafee was good too. but i just didnt have the same resutls as i do with norton. yeah. i ahd to take my comp apart and buy new things becuase of some virus macafee missed. eyah. engough said.

I use McAfee as well. Norton is so FRICKIN ANNOYING!! It pops up ALL THE TIME saying my PC is going to die, my life is in danger, I am an idiot, I need protection now, etc etc.. Norton's Firewall sucks also, really BAD... McAfee pwns Norton!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom