Gallery: Cases

rakedog Isn't that the case that has the option of a sound meter thingy (its shiney!!!)

That PSU would look nice in of those clear cases

trance565 nice case it seems tidy from here!

yer talking about neat wiring i was wondering if there were any decent guides on the internet to cable wiring? or anyone could give me some advice! i already have seen one holly's cable guide or something- i wanted something i little less madjour then that e.g with no drills !!!!

thanks guys

Speedy :p

I've heard of shrink wrapping or something it shrinks when you heat it up but i tihhnkn it takes alot to shrink it... why not just use the oven!

LMAO!! I use velro, superglue, and cable ties. My cases are always wired beautifully! Here, have a looksy at some of my systems of yester year and today! BTW, that Aspire PSU is very good, it came with the XNavigator Case, and it was a GREAT PSU!!

mudy4wj.jpg

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

ahhhh lovely LOVELY pc man, the thing i like most is that your cabeling is sooo neat jees, :< i tried that cable shrink yer but its no use cos i had to take off the headers to the cables with i am not good at all at lol :p i manged to break like 2 powers headers lol well any tips amd zen man?

WHOA!! PLS DOWNSIZE THAT PICTURE!! OMG!! PLS!! I dont want to delete it, but that is HUGE!! PLS!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!! MAKE IT SMALLER!!

Back
Top Bottom