Gallery of our members

Giancarlo

Banned
Well AMD ZEN, I'll post it then.. you can sticky this if you want.

me3.jpg

trance565 said:
and ur buddies are playin ddr :)

Yes they are. :)

It was a trip i took with the guy on the P1 side to a DDR party out of state. It was Ultramix on Cobalt Flux pads, i personally didn't like it, it wasn't quite the same interface as the regular mixes. Three and four player mode made all of the songs seem like Bag on x1.

The over two minute long remix of Max 300 was crazy! It took as much stamina to pass as Paranoia Survivor Max Oni.

I was the first to pass it that night. :)

.... lol i hate ddr, it's biased agains ppl with long legs, and y would u get a computer in which the case costs more than ur ... everything else

trance565 said:
.... lol i hate ddr, it's biased agains ppl with long legs, and y would u get a computer in which the case costs more than ur ... everything else

=\

Because i couldn't find a big enough cardboard box and a friend of mine had the case with powersupply and videocard, he was hurting for money between finding another job so i gave him $20 for it all.

I think mods should delete all posts that are not related to the thread.. because we just wanna get as many pics as possible in here... I'll get mine soon.. just gotta get it off the camera.

rakedog said:
I think mods should delete all posts that are not related to the thread.. because we just wanna get as many pics as possible in here... I'll get mine soon.. just gotta get it off the camera.

So what is this post? :)

Back
Top Bottom