Ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol well I way away so I didn't know you left giancarlo. I personally have nothing against you, a few differences in opinions but everyone has those. ;) Don't know what happened between you and zen but I doubt I would be able to stay angry with him, I can't stay angry with anyone. lol ;)
anyway welcome back :)

Giancarlo said:
Why don't you get it AMD ZEN? I Don't want to be your friend. Stop trying to be nice to me. I'm your opponent on this forum.

Hate him or not, just put the past behind each other and start fresh. He's being nice to you because he respects you, and you should start doing the same.

I'll don't like him. That doesn't mean I hate him. The person I hate is you Alvino. I've seen what you said and you are an implusive jerk. You deserve no respect. And I will give no respect to what you say. I'm his opponent.

Giancarlo said:
I'll don't like him. That doesn't mean I hate him. The person I hate is you Alvino. I've seen what you said and you are an implusive jerk. You deserve no respect. And I will give no respect to what you say. I'm his opponent.

*GASP* Ooooooo, I'm sooo scared. You hate me, I hate you...:rolleyes:... give me a fucking break. You should see what you say, and I can tell you straight forward that you are an impulsive jerk too. And what makes you think I need your respect? I'd rather touch shit than get your respect. Your respect insults me. Don't forget..."What comes around, goes around."

Oh get off the drugs, I could care less about you. You are one of the most ignorant posters here and that's all I'll say. You are so full of yourself. Get off your high horse. I don't give a fuck. I'm not asking for your respect either. So you better shut the fuck up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom