limewire pro

gwiinlgleirn

Beta member
I heard from a friend that it's possible to get limewire pro without paying for it. He told me to "just download it". I've tried and it always takes me to a billing page. By the way, I have a mac computer just incase it makes any difference. I'd really like limewire pro but I don't want to have to pay for it. Anyone know how?

Nope... Limewire Pro is a pay for service. Now, you can get Turbocharged connections if you share over 75 files or just get lucky. If you share over 100, you can Turbocharged every single time (i do at least) So, try it out.

I don't use limewire or anything I have to pay for really. lol. I have used kazaa lite and winmx two nice programs and I pay nothing.

Yes, WinMx. I get practically what I want. I have over 500 movies without counting all the mp3 and programs. Why pay when its free.
It will certainly never been Napster (version that was banned), but I have a lot of success with WinMx.
There is also I believe Bearshare, Morpheus, Gnutella, and donkey!. When you when what you want stick to it and get matched with users with which you will be able to form a pool and get files more rapidly. The bad thing about WinMx is that MxMonitor was introduced, and it is a program that monitors the uploads and downloads of the MxM user. If he comes in your queue, you browse what he has, and if you find something you want from him, you get in his queue. Now YOU start HIS download and MxM starts yours. BUT>>>>>if you end up in his queue and he is not in yours, the program will never start your upload, it will just flush you. I ban MxM users right off the back; I won't go and browse up to 3000 files to find there is nothing interesting. Waste of time Mxm is garbage which altered the easy going of WinMx.

yah it does look kind of ugly lol.
but as long as it does what I want it to do I have no complaints. ;)

hey u can get Limewire pro for free i just got it
just search for Lime wire pro (exactly how i spelt it) and choose the 1 at the top with a t3 connection and its win rard get that there and your set

Back
Top Bottom