Custom name poll and petition

Hmm, to some effect yes. I would like my title to be ZEN of Computers or something like that. Too bad I can't.. :( Oh well. It is up to David, and this is like the 9000000000000000000th thread about this, so I doubt it will change much.. :(

I am definitly against the custom rank idea. that would make everything extremly confusing and it would be easily abused. it would end all meaning really of having rankings, what's the point of making towards new ones, if everyone is just going to have their own anyway. I don't like it sorry.

Well we do have so many people here now who are beyond Ranks; and don't have anything to aim for anymore. People like myself and Athlon have had the same Guru Title for thousands of posts, months; more in her because I was made a Moderator at such a point. Even Mixx; Alvino, and yourself have been Gurus for ages. That is the point of Customs - to give the people who deserve a new rank a new rank.

Yeah, I mean custom avatars, custom sigs, custom names.. doesnt make a huge amount of difference, but I know of people who don't join forums because you can't have custom-ness. However, I suppose I've now answered my own comment.. these kind of people tend to be immature and we don't want them on the forums in the first place.. if only i could change my vote back to no.. (cancel a yes plz)

Haha; we can't.

It doesn't really matter though - David isn't doing it anyway. And if he were; it would be for people with thousands of posts anyway and wouldn't make those immature people sign up anymore than they already do.

Very true, although that comment was mainly referring to the avatars. I've no preference either way, maybe make some more ranks after 1000, have a 2000, and a 5000 and a 10 000. Quite what exactly I don't know, but you won't need to worry about any more until LK gets a-typin his way past 10k

Back
Top Bottom