Gallery: Cases

Here is a photo with the light sensitive option:

case1.jpg

That isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Well, that looks pretty cool. Maybe when I get my PC built, mine will look good. Probably going UV and green lighting on this one. I am fond of single colors like I said, but nevertheless, VERY NICE setup!

Also, any complaints about the Demon PSU? If not, I will probably get the same on you have, except with Green Fans!! Does it crackle or hiss when you start it up or shut it down? Anything? If it is really that good, I will get a Shark tower (black) and that PSU for sure!

The green lighting I have is called a liquid neon green cathode. It is a very unique light and is something the camera could not catch. No complaints about the Demon PSU. It does not crackle or anything. It is a perfectly fine 580 watt power supply.

I guess why they are so many colors.. is depicting of my character. I'm a fruity acting guy... lol... near where my computer is I have a rainbow flag pinned up on the wall.

AMD ZEN said:
Cool, could you link me to the PSU maybe, or give me the maker and model number so I can bookmark it please. I would like to get one for my next PC! BTW, isn't the Liquid Neon Cold Cath the type that appear to have specs floating in them, but really don't, but look liquidy? Example here!

http://www.gameve.com/gve/Products/Images/tn/BUBBLE-A.gif

Mine aren't those exact cathodes, but they are similiar. They aren't really liquid, but just look like it.

I got my Demon 580 watt PSU off Ebay.. from a reputable seller.. I know you hate Ebay tho...

http://search.ebay.com/demon-580-watt_W0QQsojsZ1QQfromZR40

Well, I might use it if it is brand new, and it is just a company selling through eBay as well. who knows... true I am not fond of eBay, but I can make exceptions to the rules.. THX for the linkage.

Buy from the guy who sells it at $23.95. Though I'm sorry.. it is all red. "Gearbox-pc" sells everything new and has an 23,000+ rating and 99.7% positive rating. Which is very telling.

Back
Top Bottom