AMD vs Intel vs Apple (NO FLAMING!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pod is the most popular portable mp3 player out there, it has been for like 3 yrs now, there for, i would say it is the best mp3 player on the market, least, makin the most money for the thing, anyways, i hate linux, just because its a pain in the ass to get it set up to play games, cause all companies make their games to operate on windows, and i prefer not havin to dl extra files just to play a game. they are faster however, than xp, ill give em that, and they use lots less ram

AMD ZEN said:
Well, I am forced to agree here, Apple is overvalued, but I still respect their sense of individuality. As far as the iPod goes however, they are leading the market there BIG TIME. And I love my iPod (great battery life, and easy to use, plus very stylish and organized!) Long Live the iPod!!!

No offense or anything, but the PC market is more individualistic (is that a word lol?). You have a huge selection of cases (with a ton of modifications).. instead of the standard G4 or G5 case.

The IPod isn't really leading the market.. I forget exactly, but their music quality isn't the best.

No iPod looses on quality by about 3%, that is true. Creative is winning there, but that is not the only thing that put the iPod up front in this case. Their styling, size, battery life, and ease of use are also all factors to its enormous success. Creative is really trying, and it means Apple will have to make the 5th Generation iPods all that much better (Full color screens and lower prices hopefully, plus even smaller size)

I think Apple is a little stuck on their style (there are cooler looking things out there! *cough* Aspire XNavigator and Shark from Thermaltake... *cough* Anyways, I love my AMD the most still, no one will ever beat them (until I start my own company up... MUAHAA!!!) I love my iPod, and many many other people love theirs. Apple has shown that they still have some tricks up their sleeve (iPods that is) I think the iPod is here to stay.

I will never buy anything Apple, or related to it. It is just how I work. Besides, my Sony Clie has a built in MP3 player and I got a 1GB memory stick. Fine for me. :) Apple is a little stuck on their own style yes.. and they don't have any variation to it. They aren't the cooler things out there. Personally, my case is far better looking then theirs.

lol, any case tahts not a company-computer type case is better than any company-computer's case, lol i mean, who can resist teh window, and the black lights, and the colors?

my case is nice, i have the raidmax cobra case, sadly i broke the door off, and my jb weld solution broke after about 3 weeks, meh, lol,i want mroe LED fans and UV reactive things in my comp would be nice, sumone said sumthin about takin bright colored gel pens and tracing the lines on the mobo, and tehn puttin a UV CC lite in, i dun really wanna try that rite now,but when i upgrade my comp i think i will attmpt doin that, or maybe when i get new gfx card, i will put my compaq back together, and see if it works with gel pens on the mobo, i unno tho, sounds like fun idea :)

trance565 said:
my case is nice, i have the raidmax cobra case, sadly i broke the door off, and my jb weld solution broke after about 3 weeks, meh, lol,i want mroe LED fans and UV reactive things in my comp would be nice, sumone said sumthin about takin bright colored gel pens and tracing the lines on the mobo, and tehn puttin a UV CC lite in, i dun really wanna try that rite now,but when i upgrade my comp i think i will attmpt doin that, or maybe when i get new gfx card, i will put my compaq back together, and see if it works with gel pens on the mobo, i unno tho, sounds like fun idea :)

I have the Raidmax Scorpio 668W.

http://www.glomar.net/upload1/case1.jpg

Indeed. i dont get that model number though, did it have a 668Watt PSU in it or something, or did they just randomly make a number? LMAO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom