Hardware 05'

Lord K, the x850XT PE is with the 6800Ultra catagory, and is in the same price range.... Its MSRP is 545... And I found the one I am getting for under 500.... So that means something...

and isnt the gigabyte card that has 2 6600GT cores on one chip supposed to be cheaper than the sli mode? so if radeon makes a dual gpu gfx card like that, it will be cheaper :) plus, x850 plat is better than 6800 ult in my opinion

it is better by anyones opinion, and if it isn't then they are braindead. It beats any nVidia by at least 10FPS in almost all tests! EVEN DOOM3!!! I am an nVidia fanboy, but I am getting ATi x850XT PE card, and that shows something right there.... :)

sniff sniff, i hate u!!! i want pci e, ohwell... i will have job ... ina month or 2 so then i will pimp my shit out :) lol and then im sure a better gfx card will be out, so i will be able to get the 850 xtpe for a bit cheaper, doubt it, but i can hope

lol, so is pricewatch.com
anyways, soon as i get job, ima get new things that i couldnt afford when i got the comp, ex: better ati gfx card, win xp retail, 2x dvd burners, perhaps phase change ? meh lol doubt it, new hl and cs for sure tho :)

I hope ATi learns from nVidias mistakes and makes something more steady, uses less power!!! and isn't so hot if they use that and make something better than SLi then nVidia is pwnt

I agree. If ATi can pull off something similar to Alienware's rumored Video Array technology (which is pretty cool!) then bang, look out! CMON ATi, you can do it!! :D :D

Can I hear a wOOt for ATi????

Back
Top Bottom