This Ends Here! Amd Zen Reborn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh, I suppose but why cant everyone just be happy that AMD got Mod position, he is on regularly and from what I have seen he is very helpful.

LK, I have double the respect for you then I did before. I love you too LK, and you as well NOFX. Matt and I are friends as well, do not think we are not, and Airiox and I are as well. Airiox and I play CS:S together alot. And I just joined Matt's cool forums!

:D Good, glad to hear that RakeDog. Friends again? YEAH!! Anyways, I will be a good MOD, whether or not Gian thinks so or not. :D :D :D :D

I have no comment over this, but I do agree with Matt. There are many other people on this forum that have been here much longer. How you managed to wangle into being a moderator I don't know, but that's all I am saying before I get 10 angry PMs.

My opinion really hasn't changed about AMD ZEN. Reborn or not. I think he should resign. But that's my own opinion, and there is no use trying to convey that.. cause no one would listen to me anyways.

AMD ZEN said:
LK, I have double the respect for you then I did before. I love you too LK, and you as well NOFX. Matt and I are friends as well, do not think we are not, and Airiox and I are as well. Airiox and I play CS:S together alot. And I just joined Matt's cool forums!
I'm just a generally brilliant guy. :D

Seems like all is forgotten then! Even Rakedog is cool with it. Personally I think we need more Moderators; not less and we can have AMD Zen as a Moderator and Mixx and Alvino really at the moment.

Giancarlo said:
My opinion really hasn't changed about AMD ZEN. Reborn or not. I think he should resign. But that's my own opinion, and there is no use trying to convey that.. cause no one would listen to me anyways.
Haha; you are a crackpot. I thought you had left? I can ban you if you can't control yourself coming back on? or have you not left... :rolleyes:

Calm down Lord K. I am giving Gian a chance to be nice, and so far he has been pretty nice and cordial. So, maybe he changed also. Take it easy on him, we will see what comes of it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom