money money money!!

Oh, I didn't notice lifetime.. Well... Not really an exact number, but since I was old enough to remember, I am thinking around 80K in our house (that includes PC speakers, mice, and all other accesories such as JumpDrives, etc etc.) I think including my Dad's businesses, around 940K or so (that is for 3 resorts plus our house included) Please don't be jealous of me! I hate it when people are, I am not trying to flaunt it, just answer the question.

In 2004 I spent $1,778.80 USD. Cause i bought a new computer.

BTW: AMD what hotel chain does you father own?

Lol; I spend £32 a month for Internet - that gets me all the software I need...

I only really get Hardware when I buy a new Computer - so on average £500 a year. Although I brought a £300 Monitor last year... so probably a little more.

well i think i have spent more then every 1 her it is, $2 on everything lol nah i dont no i dont care i buy and give away my parts dont really calcualate all my spendings on computer harware i have beeter things then numbers, (birds)

i agree, my statements were totally estimates off the top of my head, I don't have the time nor the patience to add up all the bills around in our file cabinents...

Back
Top Bottom