Uninstalled SP2 for XP...My Worst Nightmare

dreamweaverdude said:
try putting more ram in your machine 256 sux get 512 or a gig.

if firefox sux what is your better alternative, have you got one...no
Internet Explorer, MSN Explorer, Opera; god forbid Netscape, Safari or AOL? :D

slime browser? lol jk
netscape is evil aol is evil and yes lk like it or not IE is evil too. firefox is the best. Everyone keeps having all this problem with sp2. I don't know why. If you have any viruses, spyware, or anything on your comp that is bad like that, yah sure its gonna screw you up because it can't handle that. If it is installed fresh with a new install then there are no problems, and when it does work- its great.
I have had people tell me that it is bad because a lot of software will not run on it. I have not yet had this problem at all, and its like with all new OS's. things change thats how it goes.

IE with SP6 is alright but its his choice i like Firefox but it screws up at java things so i use IE for that

I'm not sure what you mean with SP2 - but I can think of 4, maybe 5 threads based on experience from problems with SP2 - a few more just saying don't install SP2 for no apparent reason.

Its been working brilliant for me and my sister and my 3 year old downstairs Computer for 7, 8 months now - even as a Beta it worked brilliantly.

Again; all the problems with Internet Explorer are based on the people using it - not the software. I know this from my sister; who regularly uses MySearchBar to change her Mouse skin. She doesn't check up on Kazaa when its installing crap like MySearchBar and she doesn't know how to use AntiSpyware. However; I install Microsoft AntiSpyware on there a few days ago and its made using Internet Explorer safe even for her stupidity - and while she misses colourful mouses she hasn't had Spyware or Toolbars on there since it was installed.

It works perfectly with SP2 and AntiSpyware.

can I please point out that slimebrowser is yet another freeware browser dependent on Internet Explorer's rendering engine. T
herefore it is back down to IE at the end of the day, as firefox is completely seperate and not just a variation of ie like slimebrowser

Back
Top Bottom