This Ends Here! Amd Zen Reborn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMD ZEN, I've been meaning to ask you rhis for sometime, But haven't had the time, as I haven't been online much lately. Wat made you come back to CF?

Sorry for the double post.......

AthlonFX is gone, and so I shall be as well. It has been lovely, but I am leaving for a much better place where there is no argueing and pointless name calling. This place I cannot disclose, but if you PM me, I will tell you the name of it. I bid you all farewell. I may be on from time to time, but that will be here and there, not all that often. Remember, if you are interested, then PM me, we are looking for new members everyday. See you all around sometime. :D :cool: :p

^^^^^^^^^^^^^AMD^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

no furgy dont go u plum head your ma m8 u cant just go you ballon head smoke weed and chill O and PM me who it is then, by the way matt u r a fukin mothertrukin lo legless person who does well in wht he does. LOL hey matt do u watch Only Fools And Horses seen as tho you are from ENGLAND YERRRRRRR

David's always high on his Server Fumes :D

AMD Zen doesn't flame me :D I love AMD Zen! [Strokes AMD Zen's Head]

What! Why is Furgy leaving! I'm going to be all old surronded by these funky young AMD Loving Folk :cool:

This is an interesting thread... I'm not sure the reason - but the only way I personally believe you will grow as a Moderator is to not make anything seem big. In fact; your job as a moderator is to turn problems into nothing; not turn nothing into problems. This is not really what you have done here; but you have asked people about something problematic. As a Moderator you don't ask these questions; you point out happy occassions you post thread about your posts you post thread about member numbers and post numbers and thread numbers; you post threads helping but above all you do not post thread about yourself. You cannot seem weak to the members; you must stand tall, knowing you are capable of the job, knowing you are doing the right thing and knowing while some don't approve of what you're doing its for the best and until the only person superior to you, David, tells you otherwise you are right.

You cannot command in a forum this large without knowing you are right for the job. That's why some of us fit right as Moderators; Matt, was a very good member for a long time and was respected when he became Moderator; Slayer and David-Brand have been moderators since that title involved them bringing in Mammoth meat to cook on David's Server. Camers was a big member before he became Moderator. Airox was a big member before he became a Moderator. All of these members were in command before they were Moderators; and took on the post perfectly and fathers of the Forum. I can't remmember how many posts I had when I decided to be a moderator; but it was after 6, 7 months? On the other side; Novartic is always fun to discuss and he was a Moderator - generally unrespected - where is he? He's not a Moderator and he did little basically. You, as far as I know, are the technically youngest person we've had as a Moderator (young in the sense that you weren't here for long); and it makes becoming a Moderator a great deal harder.

I say by no means you cannot be a Moderator like the great Slayer and Airox and Camers and Matt and David-Brand. Of course not like myself; I am a god :D Lol; but before you can do that you have to believe that you can do it and that you are superior to the people who dislike you, and equal to those who like you. It is hard when obviously intelligent people like Giancarlo publically attack you; and put down your abilities but its happened to all of us - myself many times on here by many people including Giancarlo almost continuously. Matt has been dogged by members before; especially at the beginning; Camers and Airox were on on more peaceful times but have still been attacked as far as I know.

You have to take it and move on; basically its a Forum and the bottom line is that on here only the things you want to believe matter, matter. If you don't think it matters it doesn't matter; and if it doesn't matter but you think it matters it makes you edgy. All I can say (bar that above) is that the moment you believe you can be a Moderator; you will realise you're doing a brilliant job, are doing nothing wrong, and that you're going to get people who don't like you.

xx cobra xx said:
no furgy dont go u plum head your ma m8 u cant just go you ballon head smoke weed and chill O and PM me who it is then, by the way matt u r a fukin mothertrukin lo legless person who does well in wht he does. LOL hey matt do u watch Only Fools And Horses seen as tho you are from ENGLAND YERRRRRRR
What the bloody hell was that all about :D

Well said LK I only read the first paragraph but I got the gist. AMD dont worry bout Matt he is obviously jealous of how quickly you rose through the ranks.

nofx said:
Well said LK I only read the first paragraph but I got the gist. AMD dont worry bout Matt he is obviously jealous of how quickly you rose through the ranks.
I write all that and you read the first Paragraph! :D I wouldn't think that is a reasonable assumption - Matt merely thinks that a more seasoned member should have been given the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom