can u tell if a PSU is good by looks?

Doesn't look that promising. However, for the price (which is also a little scarily low) I would go for it, and if it blow, replace it later on with a really good one.

"my bro has this, he has a 3500 939-pin 64 and it works well."

Funny I'm thinking about a 3500 939 64 and I had that case on there, nice to know it will work ok, heh.

yeah, only problem My bro who is in college, is lacking funds so he wont Oc b/c or fear of melt down so beware, I don't know if it can or cant OC that much w/ only 420 watts

ya, i dun think it will, lol i went to ocforums, and put my settings to the same as this othe dude, lol for 2.5 ghz, ya my comp wouldnt start back up, so i had to turn the psu switch off then back on, and start comp, went to bios, and switched back to non oc fast as i could :) but most the psu's that come with the cases on newegg i think are good, least raidmax is reliable :)

well that psu has a pretty good 20a on the 12v rail, i recomend atleast 18!!! But the quality itself doesn't look immense!

Well, love this PSU then! Nothing touches this PSU in Price range or Cooling. I am getting this one. Gian's is nice, but I am liking this far more!

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=17-148-012&depa=0

I mean! You can change to three different colors, green, red, and blue! WOW! And it is 550Watt with great Rails etc. Plus, 120mm fan!! OMG... This is just like the Demon PSU that Gian has, except with color change (and higher price...)

Back
Top Bottom