Hardware 05'

hmmmmm i thats a good point

i think its just the fact of people wanting something they cant have lol

eh! woooo i am a junior member!--- whats the next step up from this? member? how mant posts do i need to make for that?

kind regards

500 for Senior Member, you can do it!

BTW, Kalthorn, you know how much I love nVidia... ALOT. However, ATi is whooping them right now on single card tech (and even dual..) The x85oXT PE can beat ANY single nVidia card easily, and keeps pace well with dual 6600GTs (in almost all cases beating them) It is just a few FPS behind dual 6800s (non GT) So, if you weigh it out, ATi is winning right now, and when they develop their Dual card setup, nVidia WILL FEEL THE BRUNT OF THE FORCE (ouch, wouldn't want to feel that...)

lol zen but that depends on how well ati do at there dual set up cos if its as bad as the nvidias then its still pretty equal :p i am sure nvidia will comes out with something better shortly like the 6850 ultra or sommit like the 5950 ultra

oh man ATI is the best company out there, they will have learned from Nvidia's mistakes at making dual set-ups and will make an even better one. I also like them because it's a Canadian company :D GO CANADA!

Canadian! Probably French Canadian... couldn't be British Canadian because if they were they'd be good.

AMD ZEN said:
500 for Senior Member, you can do it!

BTW, Kalthorn, you know how much I love nVidia... ALOT. However, ATi is whooping them right now on single card tech (and even dual..) The x85oXT PE can beat ANY single nVidia card easily, and keeps pace well with dual 6600GTs (in almost all cases beating them) It is just a few FPS behind dual 6800s (non GT) So, if you weigh it out, ATi is winning right now, and when they develop their Dual card setup, nVidia WILL FEEL THE BRUNT OF THE FORCE (ouch, wouldn't want to feel that...)
Haha; the X850PE costs... and is in what category... its what is supposed to be against the 6850, or the 6900. Anyway; when they put two GPUs on there it will not have twice the power; and SLi gives practically twice the power; and Dual GPU will be more expensive; and SLi is new and have problems - they will be fixed.

Back
Top Bottom