Who Should Be Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fine, xx cobra you just hit GURU!!!!! Why havent you made a paaaaaaaaaaaaaarty thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's what i said. but he's trying to re-edit the poll. ah man, just start a new one and have some mod delte this one.

LMAO! dude, you tried to add ALL users? man.... no, try just adding the people in the forums that have been most helpful and have been around, being kind and stuff. not everyone. there are some users that are like ‼Æτ654Ä68L21 all that stuff and have 0 posts. dont do that. maybe you should ask david for some advice. hope you can work it out. :)

I would vote for "Æτ654Ä68L21" if he were on the poll, he or she would make an awesome mod.

LOL i was not trying to add all users NETLIGHT lol i was adding 1 more person o well yer furgy there is no point in making a party thread GURU dont mean nothing, even tho in come on this forums alot i just read, cant be botherd posting a party o well. looks like NET is winning on the VOTE and DAvid have you done the THREAD in the MOD area to suggest who should be MOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom