General CPU temperture?

lo guys, i just got myself a asus star ice with a cm stacker case
i was ideling around 35c with my athalon 2600 now i ideling around 20 or so :p wondering about getting water cooling just for vga though, i mean is that worth doing?

not really, would prolly be better to get water cooling for both vga and cpu, just need an extra water block i think, unless that's wut the asus star ice is, but if ur getting water cooling just for vga and nothin else, no its not worth it

dude. water cooling pwns! i have some nice water cooling system. so quiet and so cool my comp is. and the color is blue. amazing. genius inventions.

yer m8 the asus star ice is one massive fan lol :p iv got some pics if u want some? its a bugger to fit though :<

oh right cheers for the advice about the water cooling! what water cooling do you guys suggest?

kind regards

cheers man i got one on order now lol :p has some spare cash lol only one concern it says fanless i mean the performance is still good right?

i've seen small pictures of the star ice before but you could show me big pictures of it if you can

Back
Top Bottom