Gallery: Cases

well iv already orderd a fatl1ty aa8 :S (well it wasnt me is was my dad, dunno what he was thinking tbh :p)

go apple g4's lol

Apples suck.

Hey here is my case.. with modifications.. heh.. if you think it is tacky that's your own opinion.. I like everything:

case.jpg

Organized. The way I like it.

HE HE HE.. I like that little addin about Apples Gian..

BTW Gian, is that Demon PSU noisy? We were talking about it when you were over in Italy, and you never told me. So, whats the review on it?

PS, nice case. Pretty good wiring! Although, that thing must look like the Brandy bunches house during Christmas when it is lit up! Green + Red Everywhere!! AH, my eyes... I don't like multicolors in my cases, only one color, unless it is UV. I prefer Green on everthing. But Red suits me well, Blue is WAY to mainstream!

I like the setup of that case, but I really don't like the look of the handle. But that's just me. As for myself, I have this:

DSCN1191.JPG

That's a nice little AMD 64 3200 in there :D .

Not noisy. If you have MSN I can put my mic near it.. you'll hear nothing. It is a super quiet case. And if one wants I can try to put my webcam down there (live on MSN). Just ask. It is a very quiet case and the powersupply is extremely quiet even with two fans.

I told you about it in Italy because that's when I bought it. I didn't have access to my computer. I have all the wires tied up with standard plastic ties. My case has many colors: green, orange, red, and blue. I like colors (hah rainbow is beautiful.. hah.. hahahah). Do you see the decal? I plan to put two more. And that's it. It'll seem like I'm overdoing it beyond that.

I'll set my camera to light sensitive..

Edit: SHEESH, edit that photo down.. Hah.

rakedog said:
Yo gian, is that a fan on top of the case? Cuz that looks hella tight.

Nope. It is something different. Two USB ports, headphone jack, and all that other stuff.. I just haven't hooked it up.. call it laziness. Quite a cute feature.

Back
Top Bottom