Who Should Be Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
so who should be a MOD on this forums. o and i have seen a few MODS that dont come on alot plz own up i no some off you. The MOD on my list are the people i on and are good at computers and come no alot, well i come on everyday,night.

we need a user that will come online a few times a week and be fair on other users, like me :p

They need to Delete unwanted post not lock them with a '.' becasue they just fill up the forum. I think all the above use should be i often see them online.

ah man, where's me? jk. i kno, im not even sernior member yet... but hey, posts dont really matter, do they? well, of course they do, but really, isnt it knowledge?

jac006 said:
ah man, where's me? jk. i kno, im not even sernior member yet... but hey, posts dont really matter, do they? well, of course they do, but really, isnt it knowledge?

one day we will be at the top with them, that time will come :D

i sure hope it does darnit. but i still dont see why i cant be up on that poll. it should be all qualifying people. not just guru's. well, then again, maybe they are the most qualiftyiing. argh! :D

jac006 said:
i sure hope it does darnit. but i still dont see why i cant be up on that poll. it should be all qualifying people. not just guru's. well, then again, maybe they are the most qualiftyiing. argh! :D
nah i think you should be up there i 4got but do you come on alot i gusse your right m8 did not c when u joined lol you have been on here long enought to be up there brb doing somet in college.

I voted Netlight, Because he does come online quite often, and is the first one to notice a spam thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom