I *Might* Be Leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masahiro

BSOD
[Warning: This thread contains opinion, something that AMD Zen is not fond of.]

Well, I will be off unless the following problems are sorted:

1.AMD-Zen is put back to his rightful place - member. He has been on the forum far too shortly to be experienced to understand the atmosphere. I have a list of people who will be far more suited to his position:
Dynamix
FuRgy
Mr. Mixx
Crazyman143

2. ARGH! I am seeing too many threads turning into flamewars latley. Action needs to be taken. Possibly a 3 day ban (And a letter home to parents :p :D <Joke>).

3. The spam is too much. I know the mod team dose it's best, but we need more mods - at least 20 - who will be able to deal with it. Also possibly some from diffrient timezones so that the spam is caught quicker.

This is my opinion, and may not be seen as fact to all.

righto mate there. defiently more mods, cause let me tell you.. spam is as sick as the real spam. sick. i hate spam. btw, did i tell you i hate spam? lol. well, i dunno about amd and the replace. it's up to david, isn't it? i mean, he created this whole darn amazing forum didnt'he? i think he deserves to make to the decision. So if david demotes him, so be it, and if not, then well that was his chose.

Netlight i come this forums alot and thats true m8, very true well we do need more MODS but about 15 20 to much o well, need to clean the forums.

hehe, maybe we should start a poll... on who should be a mod! lol. :) that would be interesting indeed.

Well thats a good idea but i am next in the list for Mod line, yer i think we should make a POLL ill make of i go.

make of i go? what does that mean? yeah yeah, ur up there, but hey, im still up there too. do you think i could be a candidate?

can i just get this straight, you say that we need more mods yet you also say that AMD should be demoted from mod position thus knocking one more mod of the already small list.

I think Giancarlo should be a mod.

lol. nah. too flamey. werent you here? he's gone. bye bye. doesnt want amd mod and he says he's not coming back until things change.

Yes, remove AMD ZEN because of his terrible job and constantly annoying behaviour, and add at least 5 new mods. If you read my post properley...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom