AMD vs Intel vs Apple (NO FLAMING!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well in 2001 and they had a sticker on the BMW formula 1 and I have seen adds on CNN I think. They just don't advertise like Intel.

lol. yeah, me neither. and i just read somewhere where some spokesperson of amd said that they were finally have some meetings or whatever, like what intel does. that amd had finally grown and is getting bigger. i love amd. such a nice processor. *sniff* i miss it...

AMD ZEN said:
APPLE IS DOING BETTER THEN MICROSOFT STOCK WISE BIG TIME!! They are better business pros then all the other PC companies out there. Apple still has some tricks left, who knows, they might just take over again at this rate. ... :D

That is enough proof, none even touch Apple (except BMW.... :D) But they are not a PC type company. NO PC based company of any kinda touches them! They must be doing something right, and it is not just iPods.... :D
Stock is not a serious judge of a company; especially not a Tech Company.

AMD does advertise, just not on TV like Intel.... ALienware is making a deal with them to advertise the Aurora ALX, stating it beats ANY Area-51 Setup to boost their Aurora Sales, so that should make people aware of AMDs presence. :D

And Gateway is picking up AMD soon, and HP already did, but is going to increase the number of models with AMD64 processors. AMD is coming up and up. I mean, they just built that new plant in Dresden, Germany that is the single most ADVANCED Microprocssor plant in the WORLD!

well we will be seeing more and more sideline amd ads now as dell how struck a deal with amd for there servers :)

AMD ZEN said:
AMD does advertise, just not on TV like Intel.... ALienware is making a deal with them to advertise the Aurora ALX, stating it beats ANY Area-51 Setup to boost their Aurora Sales, so that should make people aware of AMDs presence. :D

And Gateway is picking up AMD soon, and HP already did, but is going to increase the number of models with AMD64 processors. AMD is coming up and up. I mean, they just built that new plant in Dresden, Germany that is the single most ADVANCED Microprocssor plant in the WORLD!
I don't know what that is... I didn't say AMD didn't advertise, did I? :D People already know of AMD's presence.

The newest will always be the most advanced; doesn't make it the best - and I don't imagine the AMD Plants are doing the 60nm things the Intel Plants are doing.

AMD ZEN said that no PC company can even touch Apple. Why does Apple only have 1.8% of the personal computing market? Its stock price is overvalued by 6 fold. Apple is the worst company out there I believe. They lie all the time.

"APPLE IS DOING BETTER THEN MICROSOFT STOCK WISE BIG TIME!! They are better business pros then all the other PC companies out there. Apple still has some tricks left, who knows, they might just take over again at this rate. ... "

Really? With their declining market share? They aren't better business pros. The company is losing money, and they inflate their profits to influence stock prices. That's quite an accusation. But I won't doubt to see Apple investigated by the Department of Justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom