To AMD Zen

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, wait a sec... im not being offensive or anything, but is giancarlo gay then? is taht what the issue was bewtween amd zen and him? about being gay? (sorry if i made any assumptions)

Yes... Ginacarlo is gay. That was known to everyone way before this arguement ever started.

Well to be honest I missed the arguement in the bye thread (I guess that means I missed a good laugh) so could you tell me what happen I'm really curious just a summary.

Giancarlo said:
I'm breaking my promise of leaving by posting this, but consider that a one time thing. But clarifications for the morons here:

LMAO! You forgot one person! You!

Giancarlo said:
1) AMD Zen stop acting like you know everything. Spell my name right. Also, stop acting as if you are the fucking king of this forum. You are hardly a shining example of integrity. You are a pissed off person, with issues. You are the worst person for the job. But I could care less about you.

Both of you should stop acting like you know everything.

Giancarlo said:
2) I don't want to be a mod at all.

Thank God!!!

Giancarlo said:
3) I think Rakedog said it will.

HA! You're busy dissing AMD ZEN about his spelling when you can't even spell right. :rolleyes:

Giancarlo said:
4) Alvino: Shut the fuck up.

Make me, you fucking bastard. I'll say whatever I want to.

Giancarlo said:
Now ciao. I got things to do. I already broke my promise about leaving but you guys need to be corrected.

Bye. Go live your own fucking life (considering you even have one).

No.. it was not a fun sight. Basically.. I had a disagreement with AMD Zen.. and at least 10 people got involved in a large arguement. It was deleted last night.

GOD DAMNIT. Please.. Everyone stop fighting. Please, only say something if it's something good after this post. Sorry I have to repeat this post, but here it goes

To AMD Zen: Hope you are happy about this and what happened because of your choices.

To Giancarlo: Good-bye. You will not be forgotten on these forums.

To everyone else: Sorry for the arguement I caused in the "bye" forum.

This is a start of a new Era on ComputerForums.org . Mods have learned their lesson, and members learned theirs. This was at the cost of lots of angry thoughts and a loss of a good member. Hopefully this situation will never arise again.

To all mods... Don't try to change the way this forum has worked for a long long time. You just witnessed first hand what can happen.

To all members... Just try to get along with people. It's okay to have debates, and a bit of angry words here and there, because it's impossible to stop that in a competitive field like computers. But try to resolve problems with other members in a peaceful way, not by getting the whole forum involved.

Hopefully, things will get better after this incident. That's all I wish for.

If you fast posters post before you read this, edit your post. Please. Just stop fighting.

Giancarlo said:
Catch me on: outminds.com (gay/bi youth support website). That's it. Or AIM, giancarlo440. I suppose 100% of you want to use AIM in that case.

Goodbye for ever. If you want to talk go on AIM. I'll still talk and make suggestions or whatever.

LMAO! I'd rather talk to a brick wall instead.

Are you kidding a love it when they fight like this I think it's funny but I try to stop it and discourage them from doing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom