Old Word Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Word Association

lol. nice one. hope to see aht happen. and if you start one, really, please hire me. that would be so tight! and plus cause no one around where i live uses comps so i cant really get a job. plus, since im the only around that uses comps in my area, they all think im sonme hacker and stay away from me. so there you go.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Winamp -> Dreadful
ok lk now you have me angry... lol
winamp is not dreadful it is much better than wmp. I would go on with one of those huge paragraph things like you do but I'm to tired. lol

Who said winamp is dreadfull because it's not Windows Media Player is worse than winamp.

are you kidding me? i love windowd media player. i think it's pretty good. i use winamp for a while and i just didnt like the interface of it. sorry. i prefer windows media palyer.

Windows media player is anoying it always has problems unlike winamp wich also has nice plugins

problems? what problems? i have no problems. and what nice plug ins?

If you go to Nullsoft you download different plugins for Winamp. As for what problems in the past it refused to recognise certain file types

well, that your problem (sorry, no offensse there)(hope i dont sound mean either). ive just never had any probs with windows. ive justh ad some issues with winamp. hey man. look here: windwos for me, winamop for u. deso taht work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom